False case u/s 211
There are provisions to report a false case when it is deemed as false in investigation. The police officer should make a report to the magistrate about the false matter.
False case u/s 211
Though there is provision to take step against a false case under section 211 of BPC, sometimes, there is no visible effect. Hence, leaders of opposition face many false cases for being in the opposit ...
Toufique Imrose Khalidi
Editor-in-Chief and Publisher