Police contradict Kamal’s claim of arrest
Other Top Stories
The ICT ministry says the decision was due to negative media reports over the online platform
Exit from the Euro has never been more real, and the good old day of drachma seem to be back for Greece
Pope Francis flies to Ecuador starting his campaign to champion the rights of the poor and the planet
Pain of progress?
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid has apologised for college admission fiasco, saying a small mistake to do a big task happened, which he sees as a ‘pain of development’. Do you find his explanation satisfactory?
Yes - 53%
No - 47%
Total number of votes: 81
- Daughter may have persuaded British family of Bangladesh origin to join Islamic State, relatives suspect
- Difference between the rich and the poor in Bangladesh is still huge: BBS
- Bangladesh captain Mashrafe laments missing opportunity to beat South Africa
- US-Bangla Airlines to launch flights on international routes this year
- Rampaging Chhatra League activists smash cars outside Titumir College in Mohakhali
- Greeks defy Europe with overwhelming referendum 'No'
- Rakhine chief minister lied, denied real situation in interview to Indian magazine: European Rohingya Council
- Bangladesh stares at exports revenue loss due to ‘reality’
- Some Pahela Baishakh molesters arrested, minister tells House
- Government plans taskforce to ease on-arrival visas in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Police chief advises opposition BNP chief Khaleda Zia to be ‘more responsible’ with her comments
- Bangladesh suffer miserable defeat in first T20 against South Africa
- How to style up for college life
- Kit Harington to return in 'Game of Thrones' season six?
- Government makes law to turn Cox’s Bazar a planned tourism city
- Arrest warrant issued against 16 BNP leaders including Rafiqul Islam Mia
- French architect firm designs a sustainable vertical city to be installed in the Sahara desert
- Second merit list for admission to colleges published
- Wimbledon? It's elementary dear Watson
- Well-wishers swoon as Britain's Princess Charlotte christened
- Pahela Baishakh molesters: State minister speaks of arrests; police say they have no idea
- Oil falls more than 3 percent after Greek 'No'
A Dhaka court issues the order over a case of sabotage filed with Pallabi Police Station
The government accepts the annual exports will dip, blaming it on two major currencies that have lost value
Prices dip after Greece rejects bailout terms and China rolls out emergency measures for stock markets
His sacrifice suggested leftist Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras is determined to try to reach a last-ditch compromise with European leaders