It underscores importance of the process in closing a painful chapter in Bangladesh’s history
Other Top Stories
It also criticises Pakistan government's silence over the conviction of Nizami on war crimes charges
Urban healthcare is certainly not lagging behind, but can it keep up with rapid urbanisation?
The number of burials, new admissions has fallen, said WHO, but cautioned against overly optimistic conclusions
Nestle becomes the first corporate customer for the chatty, bug-eyed androids unveiled by SoftBank
The rich are rogue?
Housing and Public Works Minister Engineer Mosharraf Hossain in a personal observation says poor people never embezzle money after taking loan, it's the rich people who do that. Do you agree?
Yes - 88%
No - 12%
Total number of votes: 139
- Happy in Holud, Rail minister says he is blessed
- Nizami's blank gaze
- Bus torched, crude bombs exploded in Dhaka ahead of shutdown
- JSC, JDC examinees fret over schedule amid Jamaat strikes
- House of PM's cousins attacked in Khulna
- Railway minister prepares for marriage
- War crimes verdict on Mir Quasem Ali Sunday
- BNP ungrateful, says Ghulam Azam’s son
- Bangladesh to hang Jamaat-e-Islami chief Nizami for 1971 war crimes
- Jamaat strike forces JSC, JDC exams to be pushed back
- Eight held during Jamaat strike
- ‘Bangladesh must overturn death verdicts’
- Indian infertility specialist Dr Khastgir coming to Dhaka
- Pakistan Jamaat threatens Hasina, asks Islamabad to act against Bangladesh
- UAE keen to strengthen ties with Bangladesh: PM
- Bailey Road school to be rebuilt
- Jamaat strike lukewarm
- India hands over bodies of ‘cattle lifters’ to Bangladesh
- US supports Bangladesh's war crimes trial
- PM raps EU, Amnesty for criticising Nizami verdict
- British consular services in Sylhet to be improved
- India worried over 'trans-regional module'
War criminal Ghulam Azam’s son pulls up BNP for its silence and says it can never form govt without Jamaat’s support
Newcastle United's Moussa Sissoko (3rd R) celebrates his goal against Manchester City with team mates during their English League Cup match at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester. Reuters
Holders suffer shock defeat League Cup defeat to complete a miserable week
It will connect the airport with Jatrabarhi area via Mohakhali, Tejgaon, Moghbazar and Kamalapur
Readymade garments industries will be entitled to a 0.25% cash incentive on its exports
Moataz Hejazi's body lay in a pool of blood among satellite dishes on the rooftop of a three-storey house in Abu Tor, a district of Arab East Jerusalem, as Israeli forces sealed the area.
Director Dan Gilroy (L) and actor Jake Gyllenhaal are photographed during the LA Junket for the film "Nightcrawler" in Los Angeles October 11, 2014. Reuters
In 'Nightcrawler', he's a television reporter hankering for more blood and guts than anyone else