The Indian prime minister meets Sheikh Hasina
Other Top Stories
The court finds the actress, her husband and owner of Geo tv guilty of airing "blasphemous contents"
A national institution cannot play host to a corporate event
Workers’ bodies fail to agree on who is responsible for paying compensation to injured workers
The station serves as an orbiting laboratory for life science, materials research and technology development
The US government makes the move to make people more aware of the risks of obesity
Landlord responsible for tenant?
Chittagong City's police commissioner has made it clear that house owners will face legal actions if any of their tenants are tied to militancy. Do you support the step?
Yes - 38%
No - 62%
Total number of votes: 96
- Child dies in Hazaribagh fire
- Syria 'no-fly zone' not being considered: NATO general
- Militants kill four polio workers in Pakistan
- US Assistant Secretary Nisha Biswal arriving in Dhaka Thursday
- Transparent governments needed to counter extremism, says US at SAARC
- Court orders fresh autopsy on actress Lopa
- Bishwa Ijtema in two phases in January 2nd and 3rd week
- Modi tells Hasina of strong efforts to sign Teesta deal, implement LBA
- RAB claims to seize vehicle used by killers of RU teacher
- Worst blackout causes will be known within a day or two: minister
The party claims government is doing so to show rise of fundamentalism and militancy to ‘foreigners’
Lionel Messi celebrates after scoring against Apoel Nicosia during their Champions League match in Nicosia November 25, 2014. Reuters
The Argentine sets a new Champions League scoring record
The Southeast Asian country also wants to import potato from Bangladesh
Protests spread across the United States and more than 2,000 National Guard troops were deployed in the St. Louis area to prevent a second night of rioting and looting.