IEDCR Director Prof Mahmudur Rahman says the country is fully prepared to combat the virus
Other Top Stories
Port city residents are gripped by the fear of falling prey to blockade violence
High cost and difficulty of continuous surveillance on suspects not entirely bad for democracy.
A convict of the 2012 Delhi gang rape blame the victim for the crime and resisting rape
The remains are of a monk who turned himself into a mummy almost a millennium ago
Amid the BNP's charges, NHRC chief Mizanur Rahman says security agencies are disrespecting the law even though they try to lead people to believe that they go through due legal process to make arrests. Do you think so?
Yes - 62%
No - 38%
Total number of votes: 50
- Tarique has no valid passport, living with refugee status: London mission
- Shahjalal airport customs recover 27 kg gold from N Korean diplomat
- Police bring sedition charges against Manna, Khoka
- Imrul Kayes flying to Australia to replace injured Anamul Haque
- Bangladesh played as a team to beat Scotland, says Tamim
- Mob storms jail, beats ‘Bangladeshi rapist’ to death in Nagaland
- Brave Bangladesh chase down Scotland in style
- BNP leader’s son to go to prison for bribing FBI for information on political rival
- Kerry urged to take initiatives to resolve Bangladesh’s political turmoil
- PM calls cricketers
- A team of FBI representative arrives in Dhaka
- Kamaruzzaman lawyers don’t want haste in review disposal
- 'Mars once had sea larger than the Earth's Arctic Ocean'
- Film celebrities question viability of ban on "India's Daughter"
- Swine flu in India: should Bangladesh be worried?
- Syrian army kills top Nusra Front leader
- Businessman killed, supporters torch slum in Chittagong
- Silicon Valley debate on self-driving cars: do you need a map?
- What kills more women than AIDS and breast cancer? Dirty water
- Oil climbs to $61 on Mideast supply concerns
- Apple lets companies fine-tune apps before watch debut: Bloomberg
- ‘EU to prepare possible new sanctions on Russia’
A leaked phone conversation revealed how Manna plotted to destabilise Bangladesh
The West Indies innings never gets going as Mohammad Shami takes three wickets
Central bank says it will similarly clear Hall-Mark dues with other banks if they came up with bill claim
Islamic State fighters have looted and bulldozed the ancient Assyrian city of Nimrud, the Iraqi government said.