IEDCR Director Prof Mahmudur Rahman says the country is fully prepared to combat the virus
Other Top Stories
Port city residents are gripped by the fear of falling prey to blockade violence
High cost and difficulty of continuous surveillance on suspects not entirely bad for democracy.
A convict of the 2012 Delhi gang rape blame the victim for the crime and resisting rape
The remains are of a monk who turned himself into a mummy almost a millennium ago
Amid the BNP's charges, NHRC chief Mizanur Rahman says security agencies are disrespecting the law even though they try to lead people to believe that they go through due legal process to make arrests. Do you think so?
Yes - 63%
No - 37%
Total number of votes: 75
- Tarique has no valid passport, living with refugee status: London mission
- Shahjalal airport customs recover 27 kg gold from N Korean diplomat
- Mob storms jail, beats ‘Bangladeshi rapist’ to death in Nagaland
- Police bring sedition charges against Manna, Khoka
- Imrul Kayes flying to Australia to replace injured Anamul Haque
- FBI visits Avijit murder site
- Kerry urged to take initiatives to resolve Bangladesh’s political turmoil
- Bangladesh played as a team to beat Scotland, says Tamim
- Chittagong city residents feel insecure in the dark
- BNP leader’s son to go to prison for bribing FBI for information on political rival
- Brave Bangladesh chase down Scotland in style
- YouTube blocks access to BBC documentary, India serves legal notice
- Cultural activists stage hunger strike to protest against blockade violence
- There is no need for dialogue since the elections were fair, says Muhith
- Industries minister against supplying gas through pipelines
- Six, including a child, killed in road accidents
- In your 70s and losing memory? Try some sex
- Tibetan villagers comply with the objections of the Dalai Lama
- Trying to lose weight? Don't overestimate your efforts
- 'Mars once had sea larger than the Earth's Arctic Ocean'
- Film celebrities question viability of ban on "India's Daughter"
- Swine flu in India: should Bangladesh be worried?
The finance minister says Khaleda Zia made a mistake by not joining the talks
India put on a great bowling performance to skittle the Caribbeans out for 182
Central bank says it will similarly clear Hall-Mark dues with other banks if they came up with bill claim
Amir Hossain Amu says supplying of gas through pipelines leads to waste
Islamic State fighters have looted and bulldozed the ancient Assyrian city of Nimrud, the Iraqi government said.