The call comes after the killing of two foreigners in the span of a week
Other Top Stories
US authorities charge a former president of the UN General Assembly, five others over wide-ranging corruption
"It is an ancient art raised to near perfection in modern politics," Syed Badrul Ahsan writes.
"Given the mood and direction of US policy, the outcome was unsurprising," Prof Taslim writes
To own every note Dylan recorded in one 14-month burst of creativity?
The vice-chancellor calls on international hospital chains to keep to ethics in marketing hospitals
Sliding law and order?
Do you agree with Prime Minister’s Special Envoy HM Ershad who says the killing of two foreigners within the span of a week proves the government’s failure in improving law and order situation?
Yes - 68%
No - 32%
Total number of votes: 126
- Former Bangladesh power board chief found hacked to death in his Dhaka home
- Islamic State not involved in murder of foreigners in Bangladesh: Indian intelligence
- JMB leader Mohammed Javed killed in 'grenade explosion' a day after arrest
- Diplomats ask government to provide security for foreigners in Bangladesh
- Priest of a church attacked in Pabna
- Village chief in Gazipur beats up housewife
- Speed dating goes 'halal' in Muslim-majority Malaysia
- Bangladesh ratchets up security for 224,000 foreigners after murders
- Two suspects in remand over Kunio murder
- US to back Bangladesh in fight against 'emergence of IS'
- India surprised to find Bangladeshis coming for simple pathological tests
- No headway into the murder of two foreigners in Bangladesh
- Police investigating ‘all angles’ in former PDB chairman’s murder
- SC directs Centre, Assam govt to update NRC to detect illegal foreigners by March 1
- Dhaka trade body fears foreigners’ murder will hit Bangladesh businesses
- How does it feel... to own 20 versions of Dylan's 'Rolling Stone'?
- Teachers threaten to strike down public universities in Bangladesh from Nov 1
- Ex-UN General Assembly president, five others charged in US in bribe scheme
- Police move court to question pacer Shahadat over alleged torture of underage house help
- Maintain ethics in marketing hospitals, BSMMU vice-chancellor tells international hospital chains
- ACC officials skirt questions on BASIC Bank loan fraud investigation
- Uzbekistan thrash Bangladesh to qualify for 2016 AFC Under-19 Championship
- Stallone's film props could fetch millions at auction
- Microsoft unveils new smartphones, tablet and fitness tracker
- Facebook updates Newsfeed to accommodate weak connections
- Bangladesh youth delegation meet Indian President Pranab Mukherjee
The Jatiya Party chief says the killings have tarnished the image of the country
Bangladesh will now have to be one of the best five runners-up for a spot in AFC Championship finals
The planning minister says increased shopping ahead of the last Eid fuelled the rise
DCCI urges the government to arrange adequate security for foreigners
Nato Secretary-General says Russia's violation of Turkish airspace "does not look like an accident"
Stallone is putting up props from his "Rocky" and "Rambo" movies for sale