The toxic chemical is on the UN list of 'weapons of mass destruction'
Other Top Stories
The actress wonders if love with her leading man was mere make-believe
AL plotted Canada verdict?
The ruling Awami League has a hand in the Canadian court's observation that the BNP is a 'terrorist party', its leader Ruhul Kabir Rizvi thinks. Do you also think so?
Yes - 33%
No - 67%
Total number of votes: 9
- Bangladeshi man killed in New York by landlord over rent dispute: Police
- Former BNP leader Tanbir Ahmed Siddiky's son Irad arrested
- BNP is a terrorist organisation: Canada court
- Gas prices bubble up: Bangladesh households hit with over 50% monthly rise for stoves
- Kabori’s memoirs at Ekushey Book Fair
- Awami League's plot behind Canada court's verdict: BNP
- PM Hasina's official visit to India in April
- Big fashion brands pull out of Bangladesh garment summit over worker rights concerns
- Astronomers find seven Earth-size planets where life may be possible
- Cricketer Sunny's mother gets bail in domestic violence case
- Verdict in second case against industrialist Ragib Ali over tea estate fraud on Feb 26
- North Korea blames Malaysia for death of its citizen: State Media
- Trump wants to make sure US nuclear arsenal at 'top of the pack'
- The futility of a Mexico-United States wall
- Malaysia says VX nerve agent was used in murder of Kim Jong Nam
- Google to help publishers find malicious comments on articles
- UK asylum claims drop despite rising refugee crisis
- NGOs, unregistered trade unions barred in RMG industry: State minister
- Bernicat dispels US 'competition' with India, China in Bangladesh as 'myth'
- BNP protests gas price hike, to demonstrate 'later'
- Anger, doubts boil up as gas prices raised in Bangladesh
- Deportation plans cast shadow on Trump envoy talks with Mexico
- Jaishankar reaffirms India’s support to 'peaceful, stable' Bangladesh
- French police clash with youths at protest rally, arrest eight
- The morning crowds
- February 23, 2017
- House food boat service
- Mouchak. Malibagh commute chaos
- February 22, 2017
- The third phase of smart card distribution
- Eden College sports
- Joy Bangla Concert
- Chittagong International Trade Fair
- February 21, 2017
- Children's Hours at book fair
- Beautification of Banani-Airport Road
Government says NGOs and unregistered trade unions 'mislead' workers
He says the United States has fallen behind on nuclear weapon capacity
The authorities have stalled the film, though the director claims it an ‘original creation’