Cabinet approves in principle a law to stop child marriages which sets the age bar for male at 21 and for female at 18
Other Top Stories
- Moghbazar murders’ prime suspect dead
- Congress demands Mamata's resignation
- Joj Mia in court
- Bangladesh struggle again in Caribbean
- US sees Middle East help fighting IS
- Power outage due to gas crisis
- They are all thieves!
- Report in on amendment Bill
- Pinak probe report filed
- Confusion over RMG workers' number
It's a black piece of plastic in the shape of an iPhone that does absolutely nothing. Or does it?
Government will provide aid for building houses to flood victims whose dwellings have been washed away
Researchers have discovered two intermingled but distinct population of neurons in the amygdala
No more in govt job?
After the government revoked fake freedom-fighter certificates of five secretaries, ex-cabinet secretary Akbar Ali Khan says the fraudsters should no more hold government office from now on. Do you agree with him?
Yes - 96%
No - 4%
Total number of votes: 84
- Angry Hasina says all Awami League leaders can be bought
- Those who will catch thieves are themselves thieves!
- Mamata seeks out Dhaka envoy in Kolkata
- Shun smartphone addiction with this surrogate model
- Watchdog suggests fencing rail tracks to stop accidents
- Govt decides to revoke freedom-fighter certificates of 4 secretaries, a joint secretary
- Asia-Pacific armies meet to fight common enemies
- Police claim Moghbazar triple-murder prime suspect has died in a 'shootout'
- Ershad 'avoids' JP Parliamentary Party meeting at Raushon's office
- Hyderabad-bound Malaysia Airlines flight forced to turn back
- '2mn cows smuggled from India every year'
- Di Maria stars on debut as Manchester United outclass QPR
- Real out to break holders' jinx in 60th European Cup
- Cabinet approves a law to stop child marriage with 2-yr jail term for offenders
- Govt decides to impose 1 percent surcharge on cellphone use
- Myanmar's Rohingya stuck in refugee limbo in India
- Gold bars found in plane at Dhaka airport
- Joj Mia along with mother, sister in court to testify in Aug 21 attack cases
- Obama to detail plans on Ebola offensive on Tuesday: WSJ
- Crowd warm to Falcao in brief United debut
- Van Gaal hails first win as "new start"
- Congress demands Mamata's resignation over Saradha scam
- 38th Pacific Armies Management Seminar
- September 14, 2014
- Flirting with death
- Moghbazar eviction drive
- Agro Bangladesh Expo
- Durga Puja preparations
- Shakib-Shishir at the Society for the Welfare of Autistic Children
- Travel and Tourism Fair 2014
- Pinak-6 sinks in Padma
- Asian Tourism Fair
- Sugarcane market
- Independence fever in Scotland
The Jatiya Party chief stays away from a Parliamentary Party meeting at Raushon's office
Manchester United's Angel Di Maria celebrates after scoring a goal against Queens Park Rangers during their English Premier League football match at Old Trafford in Manchester, northern England September 14, 2014. Reuters
The new Manchester United signing puts in a man of the match display to thrash QPR 4-0
Speakers at a media call warn against consuming beef procured from steroid-injected cows
The commerce minister and state minister for labour give different numbers
Britain cautious about joining air strikes after beheading of British hostage
Thriller 'No Good Deed' seizes the top spot on US and Canadian box office charts over the weekend