Her press conference comes amidst protests against the power plant project
Other Top Stories
Recent attacks in Bangladesh have enraged many against Arabization
Restrictions on face and full-body veils are back in the spotlight in parts of Europe
Epidermodysplasia verruciformis, better known as tree man illness, is a rare genetic disorder.
The discovery may become a major step in the quest to find out if life exists elsewhere in the universe
AL behind 'anti-India' mindset?
Bangladeshis hold 'anti-India' sentiments because of that country's support for the Awami League, one of Khaleda Zia's key advisers Emajuddin Ahamed has claimed. Do you also think so?
Yes - 60%
No - 40%
Total number of votes: 35
- Odisha orders probe after man walks 10 km with wife's body
- Bangabandhu murder case's plaintiff AFM Mohitul Islam dies at 63
- Two brothers found dead in Chittagong slum
- England get green light to tour Bangladesh
- 6.8 magnitude quake shakes Dhaka, other parts of Bangladesh
- Japanese truck driver playing Pokemon Go kills pedestrian
- Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia for strengthening military cooperation
- Assam police look into possible IS links with arrested Bangladesh youths
- Jennifer Lawrence ranked world's highest paid-actress for second year
- BNP expresses solidarity with anti-Rampal 'Dhaka march' by National Oil, Gas Protection Committee
- Police suspect ‘high-powered liquid explosives’ caused blast at female student hostel in Comilla
- Which countries are most at risk of disasters?
- Car bomb kills at least 11 at police headquarters in Turkey
- RAB arrests four smugglers with 12 kg gold
- Bolivia says deputy interior minister killed after kidnap by miners
- Rampal power plant: PM Hasina to brief press on Saturday
- Gunmen kill seven in ambush in Pakistan's southwest
- Death toll in Somalia beach restaurant attack rises to 10
- Vessels operate amidst lukewarm water transport workers strike
- Suspected robber killed in 'shootout' with RAB in Khulna
- Guardiola returning to Barca in Champions League
- Italy quake death toll rises to 267; nearly 400 hospitalised
- Clinton, Trump clash over who is best for U.S. minorities
- Car bomb kills at least eight, wounds dozens at police headquarters in Turkey
The advisor to Khaleda Zia says Bangladeshis are 'against India'
Pep Guardiola's Man City will take on Barcelona in the group stage of the Champions League
The Saudi energy minister tempers expectations of strong market intervention by producers
The man was set to be questioned by prosecutors conducting a criminal probe
The explosion at police headquarters in the town of Cizre has also left dozens wounded
Wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes magazine's list of the world's highest paid actors