Police to grill the militant and his accomplice in case filed under the Anti-Terrorism Act
Other Top Stories
Police put guards around his house six days ago 'fearing militant attack'
BNP leaders want Khaleda arrested?
Awami League leader Hasan Mahmud has said BNP leaders want their party chairperson put in jail in order to get an issue to wage an anti-government movement. Do you also think so?
Yes - 68%
No - 32%
Total number of votes: 41
- Bangladesh paying tribute to Language Movement martyrs
- BNP Chief Khaleda slammed for standing on the main platform at Central Shaheed Minar
- Airport killing seen on CCTV, probe strains Malaysia-North Korea ties
- 'Printing mistake’ puts number of Language Movement martyrs at 3 million
- Jagannath University suspends teacher for 'sexually harassing' student
- Two World Bank cars with Bangladesh customs following probe on duty dodging allegations
- Humayun Ahmed's portrayal in Farooki's 'Doob' is objectionable, says Shaon
- Blogger Rajib murder: Absconding death row convict Rana arrested in Dhaka
- UN special rapporteur on Myanmar visits Bangladesh to understand Rohingya situation
- General known for sharp questions will be Trump's new top security adviser
- BNP chief Khaleda betraying 1971 martyrs: PM
- Russia's UN envoy Churkin dies suddenly in New York
- Bangladesh see off Nepal to storm into Rollball World Cup semifinals
- Ex-Jatiya Party MP Kader Khan arrested over MP Liton murder
- Philippine Senator calls Duterte 'serial killer'
- Bodies of 74 migrants found on west Libyan beach
- Israeli soldier sentenced to 18 months in jail for killing wounded Palestinian attacker
- Bangla should be made an official UN language: Obaidul Quader
- India keen to take down Australia for perfect end to season
- Blogger Rajib murder death row convict Rana remanded in anti-terror case
- Gaddafi son's trial unfair, should be sent to ICC: UN
- China opposes US naval patrols in South China Sea
- Car of slain Gaibandha MP Liton's sister 'attacked'
- Feni man arrested on charges of raping colleague
The minister makes the International Mother Language Day
China’s efforts to prevent capital leaving country leads to worry for investors
A military court last month found Israel soldier Azaria guilty of manslaughter, a crime that carries a top punishment of 20 years in jail
The authorities have stalled the film, though the director claims it an ‘original creation’