The teenage assistant of a bus driver had sustained 90 percent burns
Other Top Stories
The Appellate Division publishes the full verdict of the death sentence of the Assistant Secretary General of Jamaat-e-Islami
It is inscribed on UNESCO’s Representative List of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
BNP leader Shamsher Mobin Chowdhury says sabotage on tracks and hurling of bombs are all part of 'wa...
HM Ershad says the government will be held responsible for the rise of any ‘undemocratic or Jamaat-like extremist force' because of the general election not taking place. Do you agree with the Jatiya Party chief?
Yes - 20%
No - 80%
Total number of votes: 2004
- 72-hr blockade from Saturday
- Polls as planned with Hasina at helm, decides AL
- Brazil sex tourism booms in rundown to World Cup
- PM asks armed forces to be alert
- Hasina to meet party top brass
- Ershad asks JP ministers to resign
- For Mobin, this is 'war'
- US issues travel alert for Bangladesh
- Plot on for emergency rule: Noman
- US welcomes Bangladesh polls schedule
- JP ministers yet to resign
- Opposition threatens tougher stir
- Arson causes another death
- Molla transferred to Dhaka prison
- Prof Anwar leaves JU
- ‘Molla verdict execution earliest'
- Canada calls for home-gown solution
- Main Uddin new IGP prison
- Quader hopeful of Ershad rethink
- JP ministers 'resign'
- Beaten Moyes praises former club
- No 'pointing fingers' after dropped catches
- Pele not taking part in Cup draw
- Japan approves $182 billion economic package
- Wenger hails Bendtner impact
- Bayern and Leverkusen win, Robben injured
- Rogers laments failure to cash in
A personal assistant of Ershad says the Jatiya Party chief is sticking to his poll-boycott decision
Suarez nets four in Liverpool's 5-1 win, Manchester United lose 1-0 at home to Everton
The European Union might suspend GSP facilities for Bangladesh if the country does not improve working conditions
At least 20 people were killed on Thursday in a car bomb and gun battle at the Yemeni defense ministry compound in the capital Sanaa, sources inside the complex said, in one of the most serious attacks in the past 18 months.
The jumpsuit Bruce Lee wore in “The Game of Death” was meant to reflect the malleable nature of his own hybrid martial art, Jeet Kune Do