They are suspected to be of a same family
Other Top Stories
"I was struck by the thought that I was reading the autobiography of a poet," Nirmalendu Goon writes of Smriti Tuku Thaak
Not a big rise?
Though the consumers and businesses have vented anger, State Minister for Power, Energy and Mineral Resources Nasrul Hamid has claimed the rise in gas prices is 'not too big'. He thinks the hike will not hit the economy. Do you agree with him?
Yes - 64%
No - 36%
Total number of votes: 70
- Shaon files police complaint over 'embarrassing, horrifying' Facebook Live video
- Ruling Khulna MP's son using boundary wall to 'grab a family land'
- India arrests its citizen with Bangladesh passport; police suspect militant link
- Extradition of Bangabandhu killer will be a major breakthrough in Bangladesh-Canada relations: Shahriar
- Bangladesh Ambassador in Thailand receives Atish Dipankar Peace Gold Award
- Separate road crashes in Cox's Bazar leave five killed, at least 20 injured
- Bangladeshi man killed in New York by landlord over rent dispute: Police
- Kansas shooting shatters Indian engineer's American dream
- Power prices to follow hike in gas prices, says minister
- New government report finds Bangladesh island chosen to relocate Rohingyas as 'fit for habitation'
- Brain damage in former football players fuels ‘heading’ fears
- Bangladesh performs 25th bone marrow transplant in the first-ever centre
- Three killed in Old Dhaka plastic warehouse fire
- Simeone seeks first Liga win over Barca in his 300th game
- De Villiers passes milestone in big South Africa win
- 10 die in China hotel fire
- Suspect in Kim's killing was 'paid $90 for baby oil prank'
- O'Keefe's dozen helps Australia humiliate India
- Nine burnt in Old Dhaka gas cylinder blast
- My dream has died, says sacked Ranieri
- Actress Kabori's memoirs launched at Ekushey Book Fair
- Kansas shooting raises fears with local Indian-Americans
- PM Hasina stresses product diversification, exploring new markets for apparel exports
- Trump vows military build-up, hammers nationalist themes
- Celebrating freedom
- Joy Bangla Concert
- February 24, 2017
- House food boat service
- The third phase of smart card distribution
- Mouchak. Malibagh commute chaos
- February 25, 2017
- Chittagong International Trade Fair
- The morning crowds
- Early on Ekushe
- Security at Shaheed Minar
- Beautification of Banani-Airport Road
CPB, BaSoD announce its own 'public hearing' over gas prices hike
Hasina inaugurates the Second Dhaka Apparel Summit
Tests showed that Kim Jong-nam was killed with the highly-toxic nerve agent VX, which is classified as a weapon of mass destruction by the UN.