The scandal now claims a senior Barisal Metropolitan Police official
Other Top Stories
Most fleeing across the Mediterranean into Europe had no choice, says UNHCR
Unfortunate that Mamata appropriated the Teesta issue for political gain, while Bangladesh tirelessly campaigns to save the river
The preserved fossils of the strange animal that called Earth home has been discovered in China
The security law covers everything from territorial sovereignty to measures to tighten cyber security
AL shielding scamsters?
Finance Minister AMA Muhith has aired his anger that the government cannot arrest all the bankers accused of Hall-Mark loan scam because of the opposition from the Awami League. Do you think so?
Yes - 98%
No - 2%
Total number of votes: 83
- Messi-inspired Argentina hit Paraguay for six to make Copa final
- Dhaka University sacks former theatre department chairman Saiful Islam for sexual abuse
- Huge Indian operation on Myanmar border
- South Africa cricketers arrive in Dhaka for month-long Bangladesh tour
- College admission results finally published after system crashes cause delay
- Greece becomes first advanced economy in arrears to IMF
- Liquid cocaine seized at Chittagong Port 'was destined for India'
- Annoyed Bangladesh cricketer Nasir Hossain removes picture with sister from Facebook
- 'Sleep sex' now prevalent in bedrooms: Study
- Awami League people saving Hall-Mark loan scamsters, Muhith tells Parliament
- High Court verdict orders forming commission to fix house rent
- Greek crisis cloud looms over Bangladeshi immigrants
- China adopts new security law to make networks, systems 'controllable'
- After wifi at the Taj, Modi revives campaign for 'digital' India
- Barisal Metropolitan Police deputy commissioner suspended over bribe fund scandal
- US, Cuba restoring diplomatic ties after 54 years
- Trump sues Univision for $500 million over Miss USA cancellation
- An older, wiser Schwarzenegger returns in 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Actors Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner announce plans to divorce
- Indonesia to review aging air force fleet after deadly crash
- Death toll in North Sinai militant attacks rises to 50
- Prime minister asks civil servants to discharge their duties sincerely
The BNP chairperson alleges no discussion takes place in the Parliament these days due to lack of opposition
Adding to his prolific skills, the Argentine talisman is now helping his team mates score goals
The Tk 3 trillion budget fixes a revenue target of Tk 2.08 trillion, leaving a Tk 862.48 billion deficit
Regulatory body says the extension has been given keeping in mind the interest of the investors
The move comes after death toll from the military transport plane crash climbs to around 140