‘D’ unit results out at Rajshahi University
Rajshahi University Correspondent, bdnews24.com
Published: 2016-10-28 14:28:25.0 BdST Updated: 2016-10-28 14:29:04.0 BdST
Admission test results for ‘D’ unit at Rajshahi University has been published.
A list of 891 individuals for the 520 seats available at the business faculty was released on Thursday night, according to a press release.
The results can also be viewed at (www.ru.ac.bd), the university’s website. The list was also on display at the Dean Complex.
Those who passed the entry test will have to complete online forms on the university’s website in order to select their desired subjects before Nov 12.
An entry seeker without a complete form will not be called for interviews that will begin on 10:30 am on Nov 15. Candidates have been requested to come to the faculty between 8am and 10am and add their names to the list.
A total 17,528 candidates sat for the ‘D’ unit test at the public university.
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- India invites applications for new courses
- RUET teachers start strike to protest student demonstrations
- Old friends from DU English Department return to campus
- Dhaka University English Department alumni reunion on Friday
- Pro-AL Blue Panel nominates alleged war criminal's brother Rafiqul for DU dean election
- DU pro-AL teachers object to reappointment of alleged war criminal's brother as dean
- Student found dead in Dhaka University residential hall
- Dhaka University teacher loses job for sexually harassing student
- SUST reopens after students block the VC’s office for 21 hours
- Poll materials taken to centres in Narayanganj City
- Former Indian army veterans all praise for Bangladesh para-commandos
- Rain sinks Sri Lanka hopes after Mendis century, Taskin hat-trick in Dambulla
- Bombs turned Atia Mahal into a death trap, says army after Operation Twilight
- Autopsy done on bodies of two militants killed in Sylhet
- Police get control of Sylhet’s 'Atia Mahal' as army ends 'Operation Twilight'
- Visitors barred at Dhaka airport terminals to beef up security ahead of IPU Assembly
- Security forces raiding two militant hideouts in Moulvibazar
- No cause for satisfaction over 'successes in a few anti-terror raids', says BNP chief Khaleda
- Bangladesh information minister backs controversial Section 57 of ICT Act
- Messi banned for four international matches