Khaleda visits ailing B Chowdhury
Published: 2014-02-18 23:14:03.0 BdST Updated: 2014-02-18 23:14:03.0 BdST
BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia visited ailing Bikalpadhara Bangladesh (BDB) President AQM Badruddoza Chowdhury at his Baridhara residence in the capital on Tuesday.
Bikalpadhara Secretary Major (Retd) Abdul Mannan and Joint Secretary General Mahi B Chowdhury welcomed BNP chief.
Khaleda, former Prime Minister, stayed there for some time and enquired about the health condition of Badruddoza Chowdhury, a former President.
This was the first time Khaleda went to the residence of Badruddoza Chowdhury, the founding Secretary General of Bikalpadhara Bangladesh, after he left the BNP to form a new party.
Badruddoza has been undergoing treatment at his residence.
Badruddoza's wife Hasina Warda Chowdhury, Mahi B Chowdhury's wife Ashfa Haque Haque Lopa and BNP Chairperson's Advisor AZM Zahid Hossain were present there.
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- BNP leaders, activists pay last respects to Hannan Shah
- Arrest warrant out for BNP leader Tarique, ex-ETV reporter in sedition case
- Nasim rules out possibility of inviting Pakistani politicians to Awami League National Council
- Deceased BNP leader Hannan Shah’s body brought to Dhaka from Singapore
- TIB demands law to appoint election commissioners
- High Court questions validity of awarding 'torch' symbol to Inu-led JaSoD
- Awami League shelves programme to celebrate Hasina's birthday after Syed Haq's death
- Bangladesh MP proposes women and children abusers killed in ‘shootouts’
- BNP leader, former minister Hannan Shah dies at 74
- Pakistan politicians invited to Awami League National Council next month
- Traffic jams on Dhaka streets as PM Hasina's supporters gather to welcome her
- After military raid, India looks at more ways to pressure Pakistan
- Pakistan 'completely rejects' Indian claim of cross-border strikes
- PM Hasina's Dhaka arrival delayed by over one and a half hours
- Soldier inadvertently crossed LoC, report of others killed false: Indian Army sources
- Friday’s ‘public reception’ for PM Hasina triggers traffic fears among Dhakaites
- Juba League leader detained with gun at 'public reception' of PM Hasina
- Hasina returns after UN General Assembly in US, Global Fund meet in Canada
- Bangladesh groups hail move to impound assets of Bangabandhu's killers, war criminals as 'historic'
- Puja Udjapon Parishad calls for Durga immersion by 9pm on Bijoya Dashami