Khaleda visits ailing B Chowdhury
Published: 2014-02-18 23:14:03.0 BdST Updated: 2014-02-18 23:14:03.0 BdST
BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia visited ailing Bikalpadhara Bangladesh (BDB) President AQM Badruddoza Chowdhury at his Baridhara residence in the capital on Tuesday.
Bikalpadhara Secretary Major (Retd) Abdul Mannan and Joint Secretary General Mahi B Chowdhury welcomed BNP chief.
Khaleda, former Prime Minister, stayed there for some time and enquired about the health condition of Badruddoza Chowdhury, a former President.
This was the first time Khaleda went to the residence of Badruddoza Chowdhury, the founding Secretary General of Bikalpadhara Bangladesh, after he left the BNP to form a new party.
Badruddoza has been undergoing treatment at his residence.
Badruddoza's wife Hasina Warda Chowdhury, Mahi B Chowdhury's wife Ashfa Haque Haque Lopa and BNP Chairperson's Advisor AZM Zahid Hossain were present there.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Two ‘killers’ of SP Babul’s wife ‘confess’ in Chittagong court
- Messi says he is retiring from international football
- Chile beat Argentina in shootout to retain Copa America title
- Factbox: Copa America finals since 1993
- Dhaka-Chittagong train ‘Sonar Bangla Express’ launched
- 4.7 magnitude tremor shakes southern region of Bangladesh
- Sweden urges Bangladesh’s support to candidature in election to UN Security Council
- Eid-time business hit by flyover construction in Moghbazar-Mouchak
- 4-lane Dhaka-Ctg Highway opens before Eid
- We’ll go to PM office by MRT, Japan Ambassador in Bangladesh says