Khaleda visits ailing B Chowdhury
Published: 2014-02-18 23:14:03.0 BdST Updated: 2014-02-18 23:14:03.0 BdST
BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia visited ailing Bikalpadhara Bangladesh (BDB) President AQM Badruddoza Chowdhury at his Baridhara residence in the capital on Tuesday.
Bikalpadhara Secretary Major (Retd) Abdul Mannan and Joint Secretary General Mahi B Chowdhury welcomed BNP chief.
Khaleda, former Prime Minister, stayed there for some time and enquired about the health condition of Badruddoza Chowdhury, a former President.
This was the first time Khaleda went to the residence of Badruddoza Chowdhury, the founding Secretary General of Bikalpadhara Bangladesh, after he left the BNP to form a new party.
Badruddoza has been undergoing treatment at his residence.
Badruddoza's wife Hasina Warda Chowdhury, Mahi B Chowdhury's wife Ashfa Haque Haque Lopa and BNP Chairperson's Advisor AZM Zahid Hossain were present there.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- UK ‘disagrees’ with Bangladesh government’s explanation on recent killings
- Assailants hack Gaibandha man to death inside his shop
- Punjab assembly recommends Pakistan’s highest honour for war criminal Nizami
- India ‘watching’ Chinese defence minister's Dhaka visit closely
- Bangladesh girl ‘raped’ in Dhaka by ‘Facebook friend’
- No Muslim in BJP Cabinet in India’s Assam state
- Dubai opens world's first functioning 3D-printed office
- Narayanganj 7-murder prime accused Nur Hossain feels dizzy, collapses in the dock during hearing
- HC tells State to pay damages to man convicted under ‘inappropriate law'
- Retailers biometrically registering SIMs without subscribers’ knowledge: BTRC