Cricketer dies hit by ball
Published: 2013-10-28 00:33:12.0 BdST Updated: 2013-10-28 00:33:12.0 BdST
A club cricketer died in South Africa on Sunday after being struck on the side of the head while batting in a match in the Eastern Cape, Cricket South Africa said.
Darryn Randall, 32, collapsed and was taken to hospital where medical staff were unable to revive him.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Superintendent Babul Aktar says he was called to discuss his wife’s murder
- SP Babul Aktar being questioned, says home minister
- Dhaka-Chittagong train ‘Sonar Bangla Express’ launched
- New train ‘Sonar Bangla Express’ to start operating on Dhaka-Chittagong route from Saturday
- Death toll in Uttara elevator mishap rises to six
- ‘Three more bags’ in Dhaka's Uttara canal a week after arms haul
- Extended nine-day Eid vacation as Jul 4 announced as holiday
- Bangladesh gets AIIB’s first loan for power project
- Three die, several injured as elevator falls causing wall collapse, fire in Uttara
- Four Mumbaikars give rare blood to save Dhaka man