Cricketer dies hit by ball
Published: 2013-10-28 00:33:12.0 BdST Updated: 2013-10-28 00:33:12.0 BdST
A club cricketer died in South Africa on Sunday after being struck on the side of the head while batting in a match in the Eastern Cape, Cricket South Africa said.
Darryn Randall, 32, collapsed and was taken to hospital where medical staff were unable to revive him.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Retailers biometrically registering SIMs without subscribers’ knowledge: BTRC
- BNP Standing Committee members are like newly-wed brides: Zafrullah Chowdhury
- UK ‘disagrees’ with Bangladesh government’s explanation on recent killings
- Narayanganj school head teacher was forced to resign, probe body finds
- ICC rejects BNP-Jamaat complaints: foreign minister
- Salim Osman to hold interactive meet Thursday to explain Narayanganj teacher’s shaming
- Punjab assembly recommends Pakistan’s highest honour for war criminal Nizami
- Sedition case against BNP’s Aslam Chowdhury to be filed on Thursday: IGP
- Joining G-7 outreach means world leaders confide in Sheikh Hasina’s leadership, foreign minister says
- Bangladesh probes 2013 Sonali Bank hack for links to central bank heist