Cabinet Division site hacked
Published: 2014-04-26 20:56:17.0 BdST Updated: 2014-04-26 20:56:17.0 BdST
The official website of Bangladesh Cabinet Division was hacked apparently by an Indian hacking group on Saturday evening.
The hacking took place when the Cabinet secretaries of eight SAARC countries are in Dhaka to attend a two-day meeting.
Cabinet Division Assistant System Analyst Golam Mostofa around 8pm told bdnews24.com repair works were already underway and the site would be restored soon.
The site was seen working properly around 8:10pm.
The hackers identified themselves as ‘Black Dragon (Indian Hackers Online Squad)’ in a message left on the website (http://www.cabinet.gov.bd).
The message read: "LOVE TO ALL INDIAN HACKERS OUT THERE."
"It’s a Warning to Bangladeshi Hackers, Stop Defacing Indian sites. We Don't Have a Fight with you But if you Don't stop then get ready for #OP Bangladesh," it said addressing hackers from Bangladesh.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Two ‘killers’ of SP Babul’s wife ‘confess’ in Chittagong court
- Messi says he is retiring from international football
- Chile beat Argentina in shootout to retain Copa America title
- Factbox: Copa America finals since 1993
- Dhaka-Chittagong train ‘Sonar Bangla Express’ launched
- 4.7 magnitude tremor shakes southern region of Bangladesh
- Sweden urges Bangladesh’s support to candidature in election to UN Security Council
- Eid-time business hit by flyover construction in Moghbazar-Mouchak
- 4-lane Dhaka-Ctg Highway opens before Eid
- We’ll go to PM office by MRT, Japan Ambassador in Bangladesh says