NU gets new VC
Published: 2013-03-05 11:13:48.0 BdST Updated: 2013-03-05 11:48:27.0 BdST
Professor Harun-or-Rashid of Dhaka University has been made the Vice Chancellor of National University.
The university’s Chancellor, President Mohammad Zillur Rahman, made the appointment on Tuesday, the President’s Office Secretary Mohammad Shafiul Alam told bdnews24.com.
He has also been the Pro-VC of the apex university.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- PM Hasina inaugurates work of Metrorail, Bus Rapid Transit
- Dhaka-Chittagong train ‘Sonar Bangla Express’ launched
- Superintendent Babul Aktar says he was called to discuss his wife’s murder
- Tonu's father says he feels threatened to speak the truth
- New train ‘Sonar Bangla Express’ to start operating on Dhaka-Chittagong route from Saturday
- Two ‘killers’ of SP Babul’s wife ‘confess’ in Chittagong court
- Banks to remain closed on Jul 4
- Bangladesh generates record 8,942MW electricity
- No scope to misinterpreting SP Babul’s ‘interrogation’, DMP chief says
- Police produce two more suspects in court over murder of SP Babul Aktar’s wife