Hungarian envoy meets Altaf
Staff Correspondent, bdnews24.com
Published: 2005-09-05 18:00:00.0 BdST Updated: 2005-09-05 18:00:00.0 BdST
Ivan Nemeth, the ambassador of Hungary met with Commerce Minister Altaf Hossain Chowdhury Tuesday.
In the meeting they discussed bilateral relations, especially the trade relations between Bangladesh and Hungary. They also discussed about the possible investment and investment sectors of the two countries.
They hoped that the existing relations between the two countries would be strengthened in future.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- UK ‘disagrees’ with Bangladesh government’s explanation on recent killings
- Assailants hack Gaibandha man to death inside his shop
- Punjab assembly recommends Pakistan’s highest honour for war criminal Nizami
- India ‘watching’ Chinese defence minister's Dhaka visit closely
- No Muslim in BJP Cabinet in India’s Assam state
- Bangladesh girl ‘raped’ in Dhaka by ‘Facebook friend’
- Dubai opens world's first functioning 3D-printed office
- HC tells State to pay damages to man convicted under ‘inappropriate law'
- Retailers biometrically registering SIMs without subscribers’ knowledge: BTRC
- ICC rejects BNP-Jamaat complaints: foreign minister