Hungarian envoy meets Altaf
Staff Correspondent, bdnews24.com
Published: 2005-09-05 18:00:00.0 BdST Updated: 2005-09-05 18:00:00.0 BdST
Ivan Nemeth, the ambassador of Hungary met with Commerce Minister Altaf Hossain Chowdhury Tuesday.
In the meeting they discussed bilateral relations, especially the trade relations between Bangladesh and Hungary. They also discussed about the possible investment and investment sectors of the two countries.
They hoped that the existing relations between the two countries would be strengthened in future.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Superintendent Babul Aktar says he was called to discuss his wife’s murder
- Dhaka-Chittagong train ‘Sonar Bangla Express’ launched
- SP Babul Aktar being questioned, says home minister
- PM Hasina inaugurates work of Metrorail, Bus Rapid Transit depot
- New train ‘Sonar Bangla Express’ to start operating on Dhaka-Chittagong route from Saturday
- ‘Three more bags’ in Dhaka's Uttara canal a week after arms haul
- Tonu's father says he feels threatened to speak the truth
- Death toll in Uttara elevator mishap rises to six
- BNP leader former army chief Mahbubur Rahman hurt in road traffic accident
- All railway coaches built by India under line of credit to arrive by December: High Commission