The minister is upbeat despite climate change impacts on agriculture
Says the Indian agriculture minister to SAARC countries
The agriculture ministers agree on 12-point cooperation issues
Indian farmers are looking to the heavens for satellite imaging to boost their crop
Tobacco cultivation is grabbing an increasing acreage of cropland in Bangladesh, thanks to a lack of effective tobacco farming control policy, campaigners say.
The Canadian High Commission has launched the book on the ways of judging wheat and flour quality
Locals wonder as the Kashmir countryside turns lush green in the paddy-growing season
Farmers in Rangpur Division blame political turmoil for low price of their crop
- US may accuse North Korea of theft of Bangladesh reserves at New York Fed: Wall Street Journal
- Investigators' statement on war crimes charges against Moosa unclear: Imran
- NSA official points the finger at North Korea in Bangladesh Bank heist
- Sri Lankan opposition to foreign judges worries US; UK stresses devolution
- UNODC South Asia representative presents credentials for Bangladesh
- Prince Zeid calls for 'foreign judges' in war crimes cases, but Sri Lanka opts for 'foreign expertise'
- Awami League candidate Golam Mostafa wins in Gaibandha by-polls
- Hardline Muslim group demand removal of Bangabandhu statue in Kolkata
- Assailant shot, at least a dozen injured in incident at UK parliament
- Sheikh Hasina's India visit: What's new in Dhaka, Delhi defence tie?
- Customs seize Moosa bin Shamsher's car
- Ready to execute Mufti Hannan after receiving government order, says IG Prisons
- Sonali Bank gets Bangladesh Bank nod to start PayPal services
- Bangladesh warns of huge terrorist influx into India, says Times of India