Maximum five people control the market where there is no competition, it is alleged
Other Top Stories
A seminar in Kolkata was told that most of the border skirmishes happen when security forces try to stop cattle smugglers
Financial uncertainty is by far the best economic reason to reject independence
It is expected orbit around the Red Planet on Sunday after a 10-month voyage
The 25-year old wanted to be imprisoned to become a 'world famous guy'
An Ulfa cadre seeks court's help to unite with his Bangladeshi lover
China, India on 'same page' on Bangladesh?
Prime Minister's International Affairs Adviser Gowher Rizvi says China and India have both asked Dhaka to maintain good relations with each other, suggesting that they are on the same page on Bangladesh issues. Do you believe that?
Yes - 53%
No - 47%
Total number of votes: 87
- 20-Party calls shutdown for Monday
- Ahsania Mission Cancer Hospital Lottery Draw on 18 Sept
- Ganajagaran redundant now: Menon
- China, India on 'same page' on Bangladesh!
- Indian seminar advocate cattle trade legalisation with Bangladesh
- Lukewarm Jamaat strike in Dhaka
- Coastal shipping trials to start from October
- NDP wants 'democracy' in 20-Party alliance, issues 72-hr ultimatum
- They should be sacked: Menon
- Dhaka housewife murdered, police looking for husband
- Revive the party: Hasina
- China eyes BCIM framework agreement shortly
- Liverpool struggling to cope with extra demands
- Syndicate keeps edible oil prices higher in Bangladesh despite fall abroad
- Stoppelkamp scores record-breaking 83-metre Bundesliga goal
- Muhith explodes over Jamaat 'rumours'
- Customs seizes 7 kg gold from passenger at Chittagong airport
- Argentine President said received Islamic State threats
- Pay RMG workers' bonus by Sept 28, salaries by Oct 2, ministry tells owners
- Tevez strikes again as Juve beat toothless Milan
- Ozil helps Arsenal trounce Villa, Liverpool stumble
- Ronaldo treble as Real hit eight, Atletico held
Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo (C) celebrates his goal against Deportivo Coruna with his teammates James Rodriguez (L) and Chicharito during their Spanish First Division football match at the Riazor stadium in Coruna September 20, 2014. Reuters
Ronaldo bags a hat trick, Bale and Hernandez braces as Real hammer Deportivo 8-2
Indian entrepreneurs will be encouraged to invest in this proposed zone
But it wants to go about the dream economic corridor in a 'step-by-step manner'
Afghan rival presidential candidates Abdullah Abdullah (L) and Ashraf Ghani exchange signed agreements for the country's unity government in Kabul September 21, 2014. Credit: Reuters
A deal to form a unity government in Afghanistan has been signed at a televised ceremony in Kabul, ending months of political wrangling.
'Africa' will be a biopic on paleoanthropologist and conservationist Richard Leakey