Prices go up in two phases, effective in March and June
China’s efforts to prevent capital leaving country leads to worry for investors
Dr Fahmida Khatun was previously the research director of the think-tank
Railways minister says it will be done after the loan deal with China is signed
Customs investigating 16 World Bank officials for 'dodging' millions of taka in duty
UK university professor says sustained economic development depends on democracy
Foreign funds in the first half of FY 2016-7 is 26 times higher than corresponding period in previous fiscal
It crosses the $ 700 million mark at the end of the first quarter of the 2016-17 fiscal
The ambassador meets a Republican congressman
It is not so clear how much longer inflation will remain stubbornly low
- Bangladeshi man killed in New York by landlord over rent dispute: Police
- Former BNP leader Tanbir Ahmed Siddiky's son Irad arrested
- BNP is a terrorist organisation: Canada court
- Gas prices bubble up: Bangladesh households hit with over 50% monthly rise for stoves
- Kabori’s memoirs at Ekushey Book Fair
- Awami League's plot behind Canada court's verdict: BNP
- PM Hasina's official visit to India in April
- Trump wants to make sure US nuclear arsenal at 'top of the pack'
- Malaysia says VX nerve agent was used in murder of Kim Jong Nam
- Google to help publishers find malicious comments on articles
- UK asylum claims drop despite rising refugee crisis
- NGOs, unregistered trade unions barred in RMG industry: State minister
- Bernicat dispels US 'competition' with India, China in Bangladesh as 'myth'
- BNP protests gas price hike, to demonstrate 'later'