She says the newly appointed CEC is 'partisan'
The road transport minister wants the media to drop the issue of 'assaulting an MP'
She addresses a rally in Ziaur Rahman's district Bogra
Afzal's daughter and Suranjit’s wife contesting in two upcoming polls on ruling party's ticket
He reveals plans in case of Khaleda's conviction on graft charges
He was elected as city mayor in 2012
CPB, BaSoD announce its own 'public hearing' over gas prices hike
The by-election to Sunamganj-2 constituency is scheduled for Mar 30
CPB, BaSoD term the gas price hike 'irrational'
The party will announce demonstration 'later'
- Bangladesh Parliament passes law allowing child marriage in ‘special circumstances’
- S Korean prosecutors are denied Park scandal probe extension
- Bangladesh officially recognises Kosovo as an independent country
- High Court grants bail to three prisoners pending trial for a decade
- North Korea spy agency runs arms operation out of Malaysia, UN says
- Gunmen kill seven in Sri Lanka prison bus shooting
- China's top diplomat to visit US on Monday and Tuesday: Xinhua
- Nokia goes back to the future with 49 euro 3310 mobile phone
- SP’s transfer as punishment a great intellectual fraud: Ex-NHRC chief
- Bangladesh government accused of patronising killings of secular bloggers
- Bangladesh opens first solar-powered silo with climate-controlled facility
- Fire breaks out at footwear factory in Dhaka
- Fire at garment factory in Narayanganj
- Singer-composer Lucky Akhand in critical condition: Family