A new mobile app has been launched to allow people know who "unfriended" them on the popular social networking website Facebook since their last login, a media report said.
China's smartphone market has reached saturation, according to a new study by industry analyst IDC that carries potentially significant implications for the global handse...
If ordinary selfie sticks do not inspire you, try this one that is shaped like a human hand.
Not getting enough "likes" on your posts? Try this app.
Kids are not the only one who cannot get away from smartphones
- I speak out for establishing the rule of law, CJ Sinha clarifies
- Bangladesh actor Shakib Khan apologises to film fraternity after boycott
- Dhaka University to open industrial psychology department as demand grows
- Former Bangladesh Air Force chief AG Mahmud to receive Japan Imperial Decoration
- Spurs beat local rivals Arsenal to keep up title challenge
- Former MP Kader, seven others charged in court over MP Liton murder
- Saudi Arabia arrests 46 suspects over 2016 Medina attack
- Bangla film star Shakib Khan boycotted indefinitely
- Suspicion over claim against Dhaka University teacher over use of 'indecent' photos
- Bangladesh prodded to 'reposition’ itself to improve business climate
- New VAT law: Heated exchange between Muhith, FBCCI
- Sehri and iftar timings for the coming Ramadan
- Mashrafe flying back to Bangladesh from England as wife falls sick
- Steps will be taken if neglect found in haor dam construction: PM