A new mobile app has been launched to allow people know who "unfriended" them on the popular social networking website Facebook since their last login, a media report said.
China's smartphone market has reached saturation, according to a new study by industry analyst IDC that carries potentially significant implications for the global handse...
If ordinary selfie sticks do not inspire you, try this one that is shaped like a human hand.
Not getting enough "likes" on your posts? Try this app.
Kids are not the only one who cannot get away from smartphones
- US may accuse North Korea of theft of Bangladesh reserves at New York Fed: Wall Street Journal
- Investigators' statement on war crimes charges against Moosa unclear: Imran
- NSA official points the finger at North Korea in Bangladesh Bank heist
- Sri Lankan opposition to foreign judges worries US; UK stresses devolution
- UNODC South Asia representative presents credentials for Bangladesh
- Prince Zeid calls for 'foreign judges' in war crimes cases, but Sri Lanka opts for 'foreign expertise'
- Awami League candidate Golam Mostafa wins in Gaibandha by-polls
- Hardline Muslim group demand removal of Bangabandhu statue in Kolkata
- Assailant shot, at least a dozen injured in incident at UK parliament
- Sheikh Hasina's India visit: What's new in Dhaka, Delhi defence tie?
- Customs seize Moosa bin Shamsher's car
- Ready to execute Mufti Hannan after receiving government order, says IG Prisons
- Sonali Bank gets Bangladesh Bank nod to start PayPal services
- Bangladesh warns of huge terrorist influx into India, says Times of India