Fired from 'Apprentice,' Omarosa may get Trump White House job
Published: 2017-01-04 11:25:18.0 BdST Updated: 2017-01-04 11:25:18.0 BdST
Omarosa Manigault, best-known for repeatedly being fired on the TV show "The Apprentice," is being considered for a job in Donald Trump's White House, a member of the president-elect's transition team said on Tuesday.
A lecturer on branding and marketing at Howard University and a former Mrs. America pageant contestant, Manigault, 42, was one of Trump's more visible African-American supporters during his successful election bid.
The Youngstown, Ohio, native also worked at the White House during the Clinton administration, in Vice President Al Gore's office.
Trump won national attention by hosting the first 14 seasons of the NBC TV game show "The Apprentice," in which contestants vied to demonstrate their business skills and win a job running one of his companies. Typically, Trump would eliminate one hopeful each week with his trademark phrase, "You're fired."
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Pope Francis says 'wait and see' on Trump
- The Trumps: Meet the new US First Family
- Gene Cernan, last astronaut to walk on moon, dies at 82
- Shakira urges Davos elite to nurture future leaders
- Baby kidnapped from Florida hospital found safe 18 years later
- New Zealand father and daughter found in Australia after month at sea
- American voters think Trump should close Twitter account: Poll
- 'Pharma bro' Shkreli suspended from Twitter for harassment
- Trump blasts Schwarzenegger over ' Apprentice' ratings
- Fired from 'Apprentice,' Omarosa may get Trump White House job
- Bangladesh probing Bengali army officers' crime links in Pakistan war
- Cricketer Arafat Sunny remanded in ICT case filed by woman
- Ispahani Group boss Mirza Ali Behrouze Ispahani passes away
- President hopes Bangladesh will get developed nation status by 2041
- Authorities shut Mymensingh Medical College indefinitely
- Arrests on fake warrants discovered in Bangladesh
- 'Wife' claims Bangladesh cricketer Arafat Sunny demanded dowry, assault
- New Zealand complete series sweep after Bangladesh collapse
- Bangladesh to devise master plan in January to improve its 'ease of doing business' rankings
- Hasina promises to track down, bring MP Liton's killers to justice