Fired from 'Apprentice,' Omarosa may get Trump White House job
Published: 2017-01-04 11:25:18.0 BdST Updated: 2017-01-04 11:25:18.0 BdST
Omarosa Manigault, best-known for repeatedly being fired on the TV show "The Apprentice," is being considered for a job in Donald Trump's White House, a member of the president-elect's transition team said on Tuesday.
A lecturer on branding and marketing at Howard University and a former Mrs. America pageant contestant, Manigault, 42, was one of Trump's more visible African-American supporters during his successful election bid.
The Youngstown, Ohio, native also worked at the White House during the Clinton administration, in Vice President Al Gore's office.
Trump won national attention by hosting the first 14 seasons of the NBC TV game show "The Apprentice," in which contestants vied to demonstrate their business skills and win a job running one of his companies. Typically, Trump would eliminate one hopeful each week with his trademark phrase, "You're fired."
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- US, Japan first ladies: both unconventional yet poles apart
- Pope Francis says 'wait and see' on Trump
- The Trumps: Meet the new US First Family
- Gene Cernan, last astronaut to walk on moon, dies at 82
- Shakira urges Davos elite to nurture future leaders
- Baby kidnapped from Florida hospital found safe 18 years later
- New Zealand father and daughter found in Australia after month at sea
- American voters think Trump should close Twitter account: Poll
- 'Pharma bro' Shkreli suspended from Twitter for harassment
- Trump blasts Schwarzenegger over ' Apprentice' ratings
- Shaon files police complaint over 'embarrassing, horrifying' Facebook Live video
- Ruling Khulna MP's son using boundary wall to 'grab a family land'
- Bangladesh Ambassador in Thailand receives Atish Dipankar Peace Gold Award
- Power prices to follow hike in gas prices, says minister
- India arrests its citizen with Bangladesh passport; police suspect militant link
- India signs MoU for sustainable development of Sylhet city
- Bharti Airtel to buy Telenor's India unit as rival Jio spurs consolidation
- Sylhet's Khadiza finally returns home
- Bangladeshi man killed in New York by landlord over rent dispute: Police
- Three killed, 12 injured in Bangladesh picnic bus crash