How to look good without eye makeup
Published: 2015-05-30 22:33:47.0 BdST Updated: 2015-05-30 22:33:47.0 BdST
Eyes are said to be the windows to your soul, so enhance and accentuate them without using makeup.
Makeup artist Nirmal Randhawa, owner of Indica Makeover studio, shares a few steps to look great and gorgeous sans the conventional eye beautification:
* Following basic eye skin care:
Applying facial cream to eyelids is helpful because it will keep them moisturised. However, one should be careful to not get the cream into eyes.
Splashing the eyes with generous amount of cold water will not only make one's eyes feel cool and clean, but will also help eyes look refreshed.
Place cold tea bags under each eye. This will help to tighten the skin.
Taking adequate rest and sleep for at least eight hours is a must to keep eyes glowing otherwise the facial skin and eyes will reflect a lack of sleep.
Drinking plenty of water and eating fruits and vegetables help to attain healthy skin.
* Framing the eyes:
Having well-groomed brow is a must as eyebrows frame the eyes and draw attention. It's actually like having an instant mini "face lift".
To add glamorous touch to the eyes one can apply petroleum jelly on fingertips and brush the petroleum jelly up against the lashes.
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Gold coin worth $4 million stolen from Berlin museum
- Sex in Thai city frustrates junta
- Britain's Prince George, 3, to start school in September
- Tobacco treaty has helped cut smoking rates, but more work needed
- Afghan music contest pits first female finalist against rapper
- Norway unseats Denmark as world's happiest country: report
- Thimble, wheelbarrow, boot kicked out of Monopoly board game
- Vienna again ranked world's nicest city, and Baghdad worst
- Thailand lays out buffet for elephants in national celebration
- Thai contestant crowned Miss International Queen in transgender pageant
- Former Indian army veterans all praise for Bangladesh para-commandos
- Rain sinks Sri Lanka hopes after Mendis century, Taskin hat-trick in Dambulla
- Security forces raiding two militant hideouts in Moulvibazar
- Bombs turned Atia Mahal into a death trap, says army after Operation Twilight
- Autopsy done on bodies of two militants killed in Sylhet
- Police get control of Sylhet’s 'Atia Mahal' as army ends 'Operation Twilight'
- Visitors barred at Dhaka airport terminals to beef up security ahead of IPU Assembly
- No cause for satisfaction over 'successes in a few anti-terror raids', says BNP chief Khaleda
- Messi banned for four international matches
- Bangladesh information minister backs controversial Section 57 of ICT Act