Baraka hospitals to see patients for free on Victory Day
Senior Correspondent bdnews24.com
Published: 2016-12-13 00:41:41.0 BdST Updated: 2016-12-13 00:41:41.0 BdST
Hospitals under the Baraka Foundation are offering free consultation and discount in diagnostic tests on Friday, marking the Victory Day.
Insaf Baraka Kidney and General Hospital at Maghbazar, the Baraka General Hospital Ltd at Rajarbagh, and Baraka Hospital and Diagnostic Centre at Madanpur, Kanchpur will see patients free from 8am to 12pm.
Registered patients for the free camp will get 50 percent discount on all tests and 30 percent discount for surgeries on that day, the Foundation said in a statement.
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Bangladesh to introduce rota virus, HPV vaccines in 2018
- Bangladesh devises plan to eliminate malaria by 2030
- Understanding autism may open door to possibilities: Prof Stephen Shore
- Novo Nordisk, Leo Club support 11 intellectually disabled children’s education
- WHO South-East Asia adopts Thimphu Declaration, pledges inclusive approaches for autism
- French regulator says up to 4,100 children victims of epilepsy drug
- Impose ‘specific tax’ on tobacco products: activists
- GSK, Care team up to deploy skilled workforce for healthcare in Sunamganj
- Parents of differently abled children count on Bhutan autism conference
- Blood-related marriages may lead to genetic disorders: Doctors
- Bangladesh, Poland agree to work on migration and maritime economy sectors
- Jatiya Party presidium member Bablu marries Ershad’s niece
- Lightning kills five in Bangladesh coastal districts
- India 'relaxes' loan conditions for Bangladesh, Finance Minister Muhith says
- ISPR dismisses Times of India report on Indian Army chief's Dhaka visit as 'baseless'
- Signal No. 3 hoisted at ports due to bad weather, rain may continue
- Man burns himself in attempted suicide during altercation with 'girlfriend'
- Initial tests reveal radiation in Sunamganj backswamps not alarming
- Moosa gets two weeks to appear before customs over seizure of car
- Death toll in Dinajpur rice mill boiler blast rises to nine