Baraka hospitals to see patients for free on Victory Day
Senior Correspondent bdnews24.com
Published: 2016-12-13 00:41:41.0 BdST Updated: 2016-12-13 00:41:41.0 BdST
Hospitals under the Baraka Foundation are offering free consultation and discount in diagnostic tests on Friday, marking the Victory Day.
Insaf Baraka Kidney and General Hospital at Maghbazar, the Baraka General Hospital Ltd at Rajarbagh, and Baraka Hospital and Diagnostic Centre at Madanpur, Kanchpur will see patients free from 8am to 12pm.
Registered patients for the free camp will get 50 percent discount on all tests and 30 percent discount for surgeries on that day, the Foundation said in a statement.
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Rise of superbug tuberculosis hampers global control efforts
- Trump tries to rally support for healthcare bill
- Graphic health warning on packs: Tobacco companies 'continue to flout rules' in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh vows to eradicate TB
- Republican plan to repeal Obamacare would leave millions uninsured: report
- UK’s WHO DG candidate David Nabarro seeks Bangladesh vote
- 500 kg Egyptian woman undergoes weight-loss surgery
- Shuchona Foundation signs MoU with BPATC to help bureaucrats know neurodevelopment disorders
- Bangladeshi bureaucrats to get knowledge on ‘neurodevelopment disorders’
- Researchers create painkillers without side effects
- One killed in blast near Dhaka airport; police rule out 'suicide attack'
- Security forces mount raid on Sylhet building
- 'Send in the SWAT!' - militant suspect tells police surrounding Sylhet building
- Donald Trump greets Abdul Hamid, Sheikh Hasina on Bangladesh’s Independence Day
- Army para-commandos, SWAT launch assault on militant den in Sylhet's Shibbarhi
- Ex-husband of slain bank employee Arifa caught in Tangail
- Islamic State 'claims responsibility for attack' at Dhaka airport roundabout
- Mashrafe urges Mustafizur to shine against Sri Lanka in Dambulla
- Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first: Mamata
- Army para-commandos, SWAT, police wait for final assault at Sylhet ‘militant den’