Rolling Stone Mick Jagger fathers a child again at 73
Published: 2016-12-09 02:14:38.0 BdST Updated: 2016-12-09 02:15:55.0 BdST
Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger has become a father for the eighth time.
His ballet dancer girlfriend gave birth to a son in New York on Thursday, his publicist said.
"Melanie Hamrick & Mick Jagger’s son was born today in New York and they are both delighted.
"Mick was at the hospital for the arrival. Mother and baby are doing well and we request that the media respect their privacy at this time," Fran Curtis, the long-time publicist for the Rolling Stones, said in a statement.
The 73-year-old singer already has seven children with previous partners, as well as five grandchildren, and he became a great-grandfather in May 2014.
Jagger and Hamrick, 29, began dating about two years ago, according to media reports.
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Knight Riders, Gauri Khan pulled up for forex rule violation
- Anupam Kher to be honoured with Kala Ratan Award
- Rebooted Power Rangers return to big screen
- Harrison Ford called himself a 'schmuck' after plane incident
- Disney stole 'Zootopia,' writer claims in US lawsuit
- Vast Beatles collection goes on auction in Paris
- Rock 'n' roll pioneer Chuck Berry dies at 90
- Polanski cannot dictate terms to end rape case: LA prosecutors
- Ben Affleck says he has completed treatment for alcohol addiction
- Paul McCartney should wait to get back Beatles songs, Sony/ATV says
- Army para-commandos, SWAT launch assault on militant den in Sylhet's Shibbarhi
- At least one killed, 20 injured in blast near militant den being raided by army commandos
- Army commandos end assault on militant hideout in Sylhet
- Superb Tamim, gritty Shakib fire Bangladesh to crushing win over Sri Lanka
- Donald Trump greets Abdul Hamid, Sheikh Hasina on Bangladesh’s Independence Day
- One killed in blast near Dhaka airport; police rule out 'suicide attack'
- Crocodile kills man at Barguna eco-park
- Army para-commandos, SWAT, police wait for final assault at Sylhet ‘militant den’
- Bangladesh information minister backs controversial Section 57 of ICT Act
- Mashrafe urges Mustafizur to shine against Sri Lanka in Dambulla