SSC, HSC marks will also be published along with grade points
Staff Correspondent, bdnews24.com
Published: 2016-08-07 10:20:06.0 BdST Updated: 2016-08-07 10:20:06.0 BdST
The marks achieved by students will also be published along with grade points in results of SSC and HSC exams from now on.
Mahbubur Rahman, chairman of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka, revealed the information at a programme on Saturday.
He said this year’s HSC students will be provided subject-wise tabulation sheets along with grade points.
The GPA system was introduced in SSC in 2001 and in HSC in 2003, scrapping the old mark-sheet results.
The Dhaka board chairman said the students will know online the marks they achieved separately in multiple-choice questions and written exams.
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Japan to provide new grant for primary education in Bangladesh
- Education Minister Nahid hints at two tests a day in public exams
- No one will be spared over textbook gaffes, education minister says
- Top court stays verdict declaring VAT on English-medium school tuition illegal
- 93.06 percent students pass JSC, JDC exams in 2016
- Children from five indigenous groups to get pre-school textbooks in native language
- One killed in blast near Dhaka airport; police rule out 'suicide attack'
- Army para-commandos, SWAT launch assault on militant den in Sylhet's Shibbarhi
- 'Send in the SWAT!' - militant suspect tells police surrounding Sylhet building
- Army commandos end assault on militant hideout in Sylhet
- Islamic State 'claims responsibility for attack' at Dhaka airport roundabout
- Mashrafe urges Mustafizur to shine against Sri Lanka in Dambulla
- Army para-commandos, SWAT, police wait for final assault at Sylhet ‘militant den’
- Security forces mount raid on Sylhet building
- Donald Trump greets Abdul Hamid, Sheikh Hasina on Bangladesh’s Independence Day
- Bangladesh v Sri Lanka: First ODI in Dambulla