SSC, HSC marks will also be published along with grade points
Staff Correspondent, bdnews24.com
Published: 2016-08-07 10:20:06.0 BdST Updated: 2016-08-07 10:20:06.0 BdST
The marks achieved by students will also be published along with grade points in results of SSC and HSC exams from now on.
Mahbubur Rahman, chairman of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka, revealed the information at a programme on Saturday.
He said this year’s HSC students will be provided subject-wise tabulation sheets along with grade points.
The GPA system was introduced in SSC in 2001 and in HSC in 2003, scrapping the old mark-sheet results.
The Dhaka board chairman said the students will know online the marks they achieved separately in multiple-choice questions and written exams.
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Six NCTB officials removed over school textbook errors
- Almost 1.2 million students taking HSC, equivalent exams across Bangladesh
- Japan to provide new grant for primary education in Bangladesh
- Education Minister Nahid hints at two tests a day in public exams
- No one will be spared over textbook gaffes, education minister says
- Top court stays verdict declaring VAT on English-medium school tuition illegal
- Bangla film star Shakib Khan boycotted indefinitely
- Suspicion over claim against Dhaka University teacher over use of 'indecent' photos
- New VAT law: Heated exchange between Muhith, FBCCI
- Bangladesh prodded to 'reposition’ itself to improve business climate
- Sehri and iftar timings for the coming Ramadan
- Steps will be taken if neglect found in haor dam construction: PM
- Mashrafe flying back to Bangladesh from England as wife falls sick
- Awami League General Secretary Obaidul Quader warns party leaders and supporters
- Why Bangladesh was not warned of Haor flooding by India, asks BELA
- Reciter, freedom fighter Kazi Arif dies in New York hospital