Dhaka University admission tests likely from Sep 23
DU Correspondent, bdnews24.com
Published: 2016-06-22 20:40:45.0 BdST Updated: 2016-06-22 20:40:45.0 BdST
The Dhaka University (DU) authorities have set Sep 23 as the approximate date to begin the admission tests for the session 2016-17.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the Deans' Committee on Wednesday, Dean of the Faculty of Arts Prof Md Akhtaruzzaman told bdnews24.com.
According to the decision, the admission test of the "Kha" unit (arts faculty) will be held on Sep 23, the "Cha" unit (fine arts faculty) on Sep 24, the "Gha" unit (social sciences faculty) on Sep 28, the "Ga" unit (business studies faculty) on Sep 30, and the "Ka" unit (science faculty) on Oct 21.
Akhtaruzzaman said, “Sep 23 has been fixed as the likely date to start the entrance tests, but that may change in the general meeting.”
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Japan to provide new grant for primary education in Bangladesh
- Education Minister Nahid hints at two tests a day in public exams
- No one will be spared over textbook gaffes, education minister says
- Top court stays verdict declaring VAT on English-medium school tuition illegal
- 93.06 percent students pass JSC, JDC exams in 2016
- Children from five indigenous groups to get pre-school textbooks in native language
- One killed in blast near Dhaka airport; police rule out 'suicide attack'
- Army para-commandos, SWAT launch assault on militant den in Sylhet's Shibbarhi
- 'Send in the SWAT!' - militant suspect tells police surrounding Sylhet building
- Army commandos end assault on militant hideout in Sylhet
- Islamic State 'claims responsibility for attack' at Dhaka airport roundabout
- Mashrafe urges Mustafizur to shine against Sri Lanka in Dambulla
- Army para-commandos, SWAT, police wait for final assault at Sylhet ‘militant den’
- Security forces mount raid on Sylhet building
- Donald Trump greets Abdul Hamid, Sheikh Hasina on Bangladesh’s Independence Day
- Bangladesh v Sri Lanka: First ODI in Dambulla