Trading resumes at DSE
Published: 2014-04-13 11:41:51.0 BdST Updated: 2014-04-13 14:09:02.0 BdST
Trading resumed at the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) after being disrupted for about three hours due to a ‘technical problem’.
The trading resumed around 1:15pm on Sunday, the DSE website said in a message.
The bourse’s server network encountered a technical problem within minutes after trading started at 10:30am, said DSE PRO Istiaq Ahmed.
“It forced us to stop trading,” he told bdnews24.com.
Sunday's trading would close at 3:15pm instead of 2:30pm, the website said in a message.
That might be to allow some additional time for trading.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- SP Babul Aktar being questioned, says home minister
- Superintendent Babul Aktar says he was called to discuss his wife’s murder
- Dhaka-Chittagong train ‘Sonar Bangla Express’ launched
- New train ‘Sonar Bangla Express’ to start operating on Dhaka-Chittagong route from Saturday
- Bangladesh gets AIIB’s first loan for power project
- Three die, several injured as elevator falls causing wall collapse, fire in Uttara
- Death toll in Uttara elevator mishap rises to six
- Extended nine-day Eid vacation as Jul 4 announced as holiday
- ‘Three more bags’ in Dhaka's Uttara canal a week after arms haul
- Four Mumbaikars give rare blood to save Dhaka man