Trading resumes at DSE
Published: 2014-04-13 11:41:51.0 BdST Updated: 2014-04-13 14:09:02.0 BdST
Trading resumed at the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) after being disrupted for about three hours due to a ‘technical problem’.
The trading resumed around 1:15pm on Sunday, the DSE website said in a message.
The bourse’s server network encountered a technical problem within minutes after trading started at 10:30am, said DSE PRO Istiaq Ahmed.
“It forced us to stop trading,” he told bdnews24.com.
Sunday's trading would close at 3:15pm instead of 2:30pm, the website said in a message.
That might be to allow some additional time for trading.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Bangladesh ace Mustafizur named Emerging Player of IPL 2016
- Mustafizur's Hyderabad see off Bangalore fightback in thrilling final to claim first IPL title
- Indian High Commission to host visa camp in Dhaka before Eid holidays
- Iran says its pilgrims will not attend Hajj in Saudi Arabia
- Awami League trashes Safadi-Joy meeting report, asks BBC Bangla to be careful
- Mustafizur returns for Hyderabad in IPL final against Bangalore
- Gold prices drop by Tk 1,516 in Bangladesh after going up five times
- Sunrisers Hyderabad recruit Mustafizur Rahman in IPL draft
- BNP chief Khaleda charged in court in two more cases over 2015 blockade violence
- Five UN peacekeepers killed in Mali attack