Primary teachers’ test postponed
Published: 2014-03-19 14:59:07.0 BdST Updated: 2014-03-19 14:59:07.0 BdST
Tests to recruit assistant teachers for primary schools in 17 districts have been postponed.
Earlier, the primary and mass education ministry had rescheduled it to Mar 28, instead of Mar 14 that was previously announced.
A statement issued by the ministry on Wednesday, however, did not provide any reason for the postponement.
On Dec 8 last year, the ministry cancelled the tests due to leakage of question papers.
Some 968,127 aspirants across the country took the first written test held on Nov 8, which was subsequently cancelled.
The ministry had formed a committee to probe the allegations of question leakage on Nov 12.
The decision to conduct the tests again comes following the report submitted by that committee.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Mustafizur back in Bangladesh after winning IPL crown, says he wants to learn more
- Police arrest ‘friend’ of Mahiya Mahi in case filed by film actress
- Bangladesh school suspends Hindu teacher for ‘Like’ on Facebook post against Islam
- Blocked unregistered SIMs can be reactivated immediately as per new BTRC guidelines
- Indian High Commission to host visa camp in Dhaka before Eid holidays
- Bangladesh ace Mustafizur named Emerging Player of IPL 2016
- Singapore convicts four Bangladeshis of terrorism financing
- Mustafizur’s English county debut at Sussex may be delayed due to injuries
- Court orders death for six, life imprisonment for another in 2015 Ashulia bank heist
- Border Guard Bangladesh denies charge of abducting Indian national