Primary teachers’ test postponed
Published: 2014-03-19 14:59:07.0 BdST Updated: 2014-03-19 14:59:07.0 BdST
Tests to recruit assistant teachers for primary schools in 17 districts have been postponed.
Earlier, the primary and mass education ministry had rescheduled it to Mar 28, instead of Mar 14 that was previously announced.
A statement issued by the ministry on Wednesday, however, did not provide any reason for the postponement.
On Dec 8 last year, the ministry cancelled the tests due to leakage of question papers.
Some 968,127 aspirants across the country took the first written test held on Nov 8, which was subsequently cancelled.
The ministry had formed a committee to probe the allegations of question leakage on Nov 12.
The decision to conduct the tests again comes following the report submitted by that committee.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Three die, several injured as elevator falls causing wall collapse, fire in Uttara
- SP Babul Aktar being questioned, says home minister
- New train ‘Sonar Bangla Express’ to start operating on Dhaka-Chittagong route from Saturday
- Mayor Sadiq Khan urged to declare London independent from Britain, join EU: Media
- Bangladesh gets AIIB’s first loan for power project
- Brexit referendum outcome big challenge to UK’s economic, political future: Tulip Siddiq
- Youth arrested for ‘raping’ woman in hotel
- Dhaka-Chittagong train ‘Sonar Bangla Express’ launched
- Britain votes to leave EU in historic divorce
- High-rise catches fire in Uttara, several injured