Tree plantation campaign
Published: 2013-09-28 21:58:54.0 BdST Updated: 2013-09-29 00:28:03.0 BdST
The Bangladeshi alumni of the Korean development arm, KOICA, campaigned for tree plantation on Saturday as part of their annual activities.
KOICA says Bangladesh’s Comptroller and Auditor General Masud Ahmed, Korean ambassador Lee Yun-young, its representative Kim Bok-Hee participated in the campaign organised at Dr Fazle Rabbi Park in Gulshan.
It was the fourth programme of its kind in as many years of the KOICA-Bangladesh Alumni Association (KBAA), an association of about 1400 government officials who received KOICA training in Korea.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Bangladesh girl ‘raped’ in Dhaka by ‘Facebook friend’
- First female VC of BUET Khaleda Ekram passes away
- India ‘watching’ Chinese defence minister's Dhaka visit closely
- May 22’s HSC, equivalent tests pushed back again to Jun 12 due to UP polls
- Supreme Court rejects State’s appeal on CrPC Sections 54, 167
- Narayanganj 7-murder prime accused Nur Hossain feels dizzy, collapses in the dock during hearing
- Bangladesh child aged 4 appears ancient with swollen face, sagging skin
- Why no damages for detention even after acquittal, asks High Court
- Twin girls found in Bangladesh swamp
- Dhaka court jail a den of harassment for women inmates for lack of separate cell