Rajshahi, Bogra, Chapainawabganj get new DCs
Published: 2013-04-09 15:52:22.0 BdST Updated: 2013-04-09 15:52:22.0 BdST
New Deputy Commissioners have been appointed for Rajshahi, Bogra and Chapainawabganj.
Mohammad Mesbahuddin Chowdhury, personal secretary to the Executive Chairman of the Board of Investment has been appointed the Deputy Commissioner for Rajshahi.
Faridpur’s Additional Deputy Commissioner Mohammad Shafiqur Reza Biswas will now take over as the new DC of Bogra.
Sardar Sahrafat Ali who was Deputy Secretary in the Ministry of Agriculture has been appointed the DC of Chapainawabganj.
A separate order on Tuesday appointed Rajshahi’s former DC Abdul Hannan as the Joint Secretary in the Ministry of Home. Sarwar Mahmoud who was DC of Bogra has been moved to the Ministry of Agriculture where he will serve as Deputy Secretary. Shah Alam who was DC of Chapainawabganj has been made the Director of Bangladesh Public Administration Training Centre (BPATC).
Ministry of Public Administration also ordered the transfer of three additional divisional commissioners, two deputy secretaries and one assistant commissioner and three senior assistant secretaries.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- UK ‘disagrees’ with Bangladesh government’s explanation on recent killings
- Retailers biometrically registering SIMs without subscribers’ knowledge: BTRC
- Punjab assembly recommends Pakistan’s highest honour for war criminal Nizami
- BNP Standing Committee members are like newly-wed brides: Zafrullah Chowdhury
- ICC rejects BNP-Jamaat complaints: foreign minister
- HC tells State to pay damages to man convicted under ‘inappropriate law'
- Narayanganj school head teacher was forced to resign, probe body finds
- Salim Osman to hold interactive meet Thursday to explain Narayanganj teacher’s shaming
- Bangladesh girl ‘raped’ in Dhaka by ‘Facebook friend’
- Joining G-7 outreach means world leaders confide in Sheikh Hasina’s leadership, foreign minister says