Galib, 18 associates acquitted in BRAC office bomb attack case
Staff Correspondent, bdnews24.com
Published: 2005-07-25 18:00:00.0 BdST Updated: 2005-07-25 18:00:00.0 BdST
Ahle Hadith Movement leader Dr Asadullah Al Galib and his 18 associates were acquitted in the case of the bomb attack on a BRAC office at Mahimagamj in Gibindaganj after a hearing when police produced them Tuesday in the district and sessions judge's court.
Earlier Gobindaganj thana removed the names of Dr Galib and his associates from the charge sheet of the case and included the names of Habibur Rahman Jobair of Shibganj in Bogra and Abu Sajjat Raju Sardar of Sadullapur upazila as the accused persons.
You may also like
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Bangladesh ace Mustafizur named Emerging Player of IPL 2016
- Mustafizur's Hyderabad see off Bangalore fightback in thrilling final to claim first IPL title
- Indian High Commission to host visa camp in Dhaka before Eid holidays
- Iran says its pilgrims will not attend Hajj in Saudi Arabia
- Awami League trashes Safadi-Joy meeting report, asks BBC Bangla to be careful
- Mustafizur returns for Hyderabad in IPL final against Bangalore
- Gold prices drop by Tk 1,516 in Bangladesh after going up five times
- Sunrisers Hyderabad recruit Mustafizur Rahman in IPL draft
- BNP chief Khaleda charged in court in two more cases over 2015 blockade violence
- Five UN peacekeepers killed in Mali attack