Rochas' winter garden blooms at Paris Fashion Week
Published: 2016-03-03 23:08:02.0 BdST Updated: 2016-03-03 23:08:52.0 BdST
Silk and velvet florals bloomed on the Rochas catwalk at Paris Fashion Week on Wednesday with the designer label showcasing a winter garden-like womenswear collection for next fall.
On a floral patterned catwalk, models wore soft, feminine bow blouses and dresses, adorned in flower prints and embroidery, trimmed with ruffles. The latter also adorned velvet tops worn with brocade trousers.
The autumn/winter 2016/2017 looks were paired with chunky platform sandals, worn with coloured socks.
"I started with the winter garden mixing with the lightness, the effortlessness, the younger situation, the femininity and the sensuality," Creative Director Alessandro Dell'Acqua said.
"I want to mix the colours, material, very light and just a little summer situation but in the winter mood."
Paris Fashion Week runs until Mar 9 with major labels like Chanel, Dior and Louis Vuitton still to show.
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Two killed, more ‘well-trained’ militants inside, says army in Sylhet anti-terror operation
- Sex in Thai city frustrates junta
- Police put on alert across country
- It seems the army has settled for a long haul in Sylhet to neutralise the militants
- Burst of gunfire heard as Sylhet militant hideout siege enters fourth day
- Police believe man killed in blast near airport is 'missing' Mirpur youth Ayad
- Commandos rescue trapped residents from Sylhet 'militant den'
- Bangladesh to celebrate 46th Independence Day Sunday
- 'Neo-JMB operative’ Mizan confesses to supplying arms for Gulshan attack
- Indian borderguards step up vigil on Sylhet's border with Northeast India