Rochas' winter garden blooms at Paris Fashion Week
Published: 2016-03-03 23:08:02.0 BdST Updated: 2016-03-03 23:08:52.0 BdST
Silk and velvet florals bloomed on the Rochas catwalk at Paris Fashion Week on Wednesday with the designer label showcasing a winter garden-like womenswear collection for next fall.
On a floral patterned catwalk, models wore soft, feminine bow blouses and dresses, adorned in flower prints and embroidery, trimmed with ruffles. The latter also adorned velvet tops worn with brocade trousers.
The autumn/winter 2016/2017 looks were paired with chunky platform sandals, worn with coloured socks.
"I started with the winter garden mixing with the lightness, the effortlessness, the younger situation, the femininity and the sensuality," Creative Director Alessandro Dell'Acqua said.
"I want to mix the colours, material, very light and just a little summer situation but in the winter mood."
Paris Fashion Week runs until Mar 9 with major labels like Chanel, Dior and Louis Vuitton still to show.
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Bangladesh, Poland agree to work on migration and maritime economy sectors
- Jatiya Party presidium member Bablu marries Ershad’s niece
- Lightning kills five in Bangladesh coastal districts
- India 'relaxes' loan conditions for Bangladesh, Finance Minister Muhith says
- Signal No. 3 hoisted at ports due to bad weather, rain may continue
- Shakib announced captain for Bangladesh T20 team
- ISPR dismisses Times of India report on Indian Army chief's Dhaka visit as 'baseless'
- Coal vessel capsizes on Kirtankhola river
- Man burns himself in attempted suicide during altercation with 'girlfriend'
- Initial tests reveal radiation in Sunamganj backswamps not alarming