Denim tips every girl should know
Published: 2015-05-30 22:04:44.0 BdST Updated: 2015-05-30 22:04:44.0 BdST
Regular denims are just an 'everybody thing'.
Go beyond the regular pair of denims, and fill your wardrobe with denim shirt, vest or a dress.
Ritu Jani, head of design, Creative Lifestyle Pvt Ltd, shares a few tips:
* High-waist denims, when teamed with white, can give a smart casual look. Whereas, when worn with a pop of colour, it will definitely make you a head-turner.
* Denim jumpers remain a favourite and can easily fit in your vacation wardrobe.
* A denim shirt can be tucked in a full skirt, keep the top three buttons unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up. Try the denim on denim look to wear your denim shirt with a pair of jeans.
The trick to make this work is combining different shades of jeans like a light wash denim shirt with a dark wash pair of jeans.
* Denim jackets or vests is a good option too because you can wear them with anything! Pair it with a white lace dress and boots or maybe a gypsy skirt and a ganji for the Boho look.
* A denim dress is a mainstay in every woman's wardrobe. It can be worn with a statement necklace or a printed scarf.
Any unauthorised use or reproduction of bdnews24.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement liable to legal action.
- Two killed, more ‘well-trained’ militants inside, says army in Sylhet anti-terror operation
- Sex in Thai city frustrates junta
- Police put on alert across country
- It seems the army has settled for a long haul in Sylhet to neutralise the militants
- Burst of gunfire heard as Sylhet militant hideout siege enters fourth day
- Police believe man killed in blast near airport is 'missing' Mirpur youth Ayad
- Commandos rescue trapped residents from Sylhet 'militant den'
- Bangladesh to celebrate 46th Independence Day Sunday
- 'Neo-JMB operative’ Mizan confesses to supplying arms for Gulshan attack
- Indian borderguards step up vigil on Sylhet's border with Northeast India