Leaders of three factions trade blames for everything falling apart
Other Top Stories
Niaz Uddin Miah is one of those who obtained fake freedom-fighter certificate
It would be beneficial if the forces fighting the ‘IS’ join together for the common good
Jamaat-e-Islami is a 'bloody party', thunders the finance minister
Pope Francis says no religious group using violence can claim to be 'the armour of God'
New research says terms "acceleration" and "second derivative" didn't exist in Isaac Newton's time
China, India on 'same page' on Bangladesh?
Prime Minister's International Affairs Adviser Gowher Rizvi says China and India have both asked Dhaka to maintain good relations with each other, suggesting that they are on the same page on Bangladesh issues. Do you believe that?
Yes - 46%
No - 54%
Total number of votes: 149
- Ahsania Mission Cancer Hospital Lottery Draw on 18 Sept
- Indian seminar advocate cattle trade legalisation with Bangladesh
- BB seeks bank info on 13 people including Ershad's son
- 20-Party calls shutdown for Monday
- Muhith explodes over Jamaat 'rumours'
- Dhaka housewife murdered, police looking for husband
- Lukewarm Jamaat strike in Dhaka
- BCS preliminary test format changed
- Syndicate keeps edible oil prices higher in Bangladesh despite fall abroad
- Ganajagaran redundant now: Menon
- BATB holds concert, violates tobacco control law
- Shibir activists explode bombs in Sylhet during shutdown
- India must become only India, not next China, says Modi
- What Nicki Minaj prefers over partying?
- Iran to block social apps
- War crimes tribunal prosecutors reject report on 'missing file' on Nizami
- Don't try to thwart 'peaceful' shutdown, BNP tells govt
- Schism takes the steam out of Ganajagaran Mancha
- Florenzi booked for hugging grandmother as Roma win again
- Lampard strikes late to earn City draw against Chelsea
- 'Fraud' secretary on PM’s entourage for US visit
- Bomb kills three policemen in Egypt
The BNP tells the government to not obstruct its nationwide shutdown
Chelsea's Andre Schurrle (L) scores a goal against Manchester City during their English Premier League football match at the Etihad stadium in Manchester, northern England September 21, 2014. Reuters
Frank Lampard comes off the bench to score a dramatic equaliser for 10-man Manchester City against his former club
Maximum five people control the market where there is no competition, it is alleged
The “Super Bass” singer does not like going out to clubs and parties