Jayalalithaa, the former actress-turned-Tamil Nadu chief minister, was 68
Other Top Stories
The Juba League members from Natore were found shot dead in Dinajpur
Hackers for cyber security?
BIBM Director General Toufic Ahmad Choudhury has proposed that hackers be hired to provide cyber security for the banking sector. Do you support the proposal?
Yes - 41%
No - 59%
Total number of votes: 64
- Attacks force Bangladesh LGBT community into closet, abroad
- Former SP Babul Aktar works in hospital after wife’s murder
- Bangladesh's Mustafizur nears full fitness ahead of training camp in Australia
- Bangladesh security agency checking whether fault in PM's flight was 'sabotage'
- Three Bangladeshis among five killed in Dubai road crash: Report
- Mozammel Haque appointed secretary of public administration
- Police confirm identities of bullet-ridden bodies found in Dinajpur
- Removal of Zia's grave from parliament complex will ignite a civil war in Bangladesh, BNP warns
- Bangladesh calls in National Security Intelligence to probe PM plane emergency landing
- New law to raise compensation for land acquired by government
- Shariatpur's Idris Ali awarded death penalty for 1971 war crimes
- Law minister ‘for sharing’ BB heist findings with Philippines: report
- Patti Smith and a speech by proxy to fill Dylan void at Nobels
- Egyptian man grows 'Beard of Bees', hopes to promote apian benefits
- US comedian Jimmy Kimmel to host 2017 Oscars: Academy
- Three Natore Juba League men found dead in Dinajpur were picked up by 'miscreants'
- Bloomberg Philanthropies commits $360 million in new grant to reduce tobacco use
- Ivy banks on women, Sakhawat hopes for landslide as they hit campaign trail in Narayanganj City
- India’s Tamil Nadu Chief Minister 'Amma' Jayalalithaa dies after cardiac arrest
- Bangladesh youths meet Indian President Pranab Mukherjee
- Karhail dwellers wait for help after massive fire
- Guardiola to ring changes for Celtic, undecided on Aguero
- Abe to become first Japanese PM to visit Pearl Harbor
- Absence of incubator in Bangladesh hospital puts four newborn quintuplets at 'great risk'
The Philippines wants the report to 'speed up recovery of stolen Bangladesh Bank funds'
Recruitment of 'ethical hackers' has been proposed to ensure cyber security
Abe will be the first Japanese PM to visit the site when he attends a service with President Obama