Vacuum trucks worth millions ‘come apart’ within a month of their first use in Dhaka city
Other Top Stories
Thousands take to the streets in New York, Washington ahead of Donald Trump's presidential inauguration
Did Zia restore order?
Though the court says Ziaur Rahman was an illegal usurper, BNP leader Mir Nasir Uddin has said it was Zia who restored order in post-1975 chaos. Do you agree with him?
Yes - 38%
No - 62%
Total number of votes: 16
- Bangladeshi gas station worker shot dead in Los Angeles
- Government splits home ministry in two divisions
- Former Egypt ambassador in Dhaka to take back his seized car
- Woman surrenders to police after murdering husband
- 'Brand Bangladesh’ on world stage in Davos World Economic Forum
- Hasina faces question on Rampal Power Plant at Davos
- Muminul dropped from Christchurch Test, Mustafizur, Shanto included
- Police arrest alleged attacker of Sylhet college girl Zhuma
- Police tell HC mentally challenged teen was 'molested, 'not raped'
- Chief justice forms panel to probe over Chittagong lawyers vandalising magistrate's chamber
- Obama suggests US embassy shift to Jerusalem could be 'explosive'
- Chief Justice Sinha wants end to executive-judiciary 'conflict'
- Mitsubishi to postpone jet delivery for fifth time: sources
- Private Toyota car found abandoned at Sherpur market
- Japan should push back if Trump takes 'wrong' economic policies: PM Abe adviser
- Two missing Gaibandha Awami League leaders 'remember nothing' on return
- US strikes in Libya kill more than 80 Islamic State fighters
- Washington braces for anti-Trump protests, New Yorkers march
- Devotees throng Turag banks as second phase Ijtema begins
- Three killed, 20 injured after car drove into Melbourne pedestrians
- Mexico extradites drug lord 'El Chapo' to US on eve of Trump inauguration
- Dhaka city cleaning trucks gather dust in repair yard
- Executive actions ready to go as Trump prepares to take office
- For America, a less than edifying moment
The president has said parties need to hold talks among themselves
Adviser to PM Shinzo Abe expresses direct concern about the billionaire businessman’s economic plans
Trump is preparing to sign executive actions on his first day in the White House to take the opening steps to crack down on immigration